What is BIM?
Building Information Modelling (BIM)
BIM is a collaborative way of digitally creating, managing and sharing information on a project, throughout its entire lifecycle.
Benefits of BIM
At A-Plant we recognise the benefits that BIM can provide, such as:
- Early design prototyping to show how an asset will look and operate, before and during construction.
- Linking of vital information such as location of details and quantities required for tendering.
- Reduced rework on-site through better planning and design.
- Optimisation of schedule and cost.
- Clash detection.
- Identifying the right equipment.
- Reduced health and safety risks.